- It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By entering this website and placing an order the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above must be present to take delivery or delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
- Fine Vintage (Far East) Ltd (the Company) shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative substitute products to the Customer of similar value and style. Items marked as limited stock means only small quantity is available for direct purchase, and with no guarantee of price or vintage which are subject to change without prior notice. All sold on a first come first served basis.
- All orders received verbally, by fax or email considered final. No cancellations will be accepted. All goods sold are strictly non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Property in the goods shall not pass to the buyer until the goods have been paid for in full.
- Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice. Method for payment may be made under Hong Kong dollar currency, only in form of COD (Cash on delivery), Cheque or BANK TRANSFER. Please allow 3 working days for payment by cheque and bank transfer to clear before goods may be released. No credit or debit cards will be accepted.
- Bank Detail: HSBC Account Number: 567-305594-001 Please attach Bank-in slip together with the order form (Under My Account - My Orders).
- Cheque should be crossed “non negotiable, A/C Payee only” and may payable to the order of Fine Vintage (Far East) Ltd.
- Your offer to purchase made on finevintage.com.hk shall be subject to our sole discretion and may not be accepted subject to the availability of stock. A final and conclusive invoice will be presented to you upon delivery.
- Fine Vintage reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- In the event of non-payment of an invoice within the specified terms stated above, Fine Vintage reserves the right to charge an interest of 3% per month of the overdue amount until payment. If the Company shall have to consult solicitors or other agents to recover overdue sums, the Customer will indemnify the Company in relation to reasonable fees payable to such solicitors and/or agents.
The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be logged to our customer service hotline +852 2896 6108 at the time of delivery; otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
It is the receiver's responsibility to check the condition of any goods received, at the time of delivery.
Ullages of all wines offered are top shoulder or better, unless otherwise stated, although we strive to find wines in their best condition, the Customer must make appropriate allowances for natural variations of ullages, conditions of cases, labels and corks for old wines.
Refund is only available when valid original receipt is provided and refund guarantee will only be applicable on wine, Champagne and spirits below HK$750 (per bottle) or vintage less than 10 years old, and the original delivery of the wine is less than 30 days from the date of the claim.
In the event that you would like to claim a refund or return, please call our customer service hotline +852 2896 6108 within 14 days from the date of delivery.
If a wine is claimed to be out of condition it must be returned as soon as possible with the original Cork. This will be tasted by Fine Vintage panel, to decide whether to issue a credit note or not.
The use of this website should be abide with our Terms and Conditions for purchase shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR). Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Terms and Conditions for purchase are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Hong Kong SAR.